Entry Post

AuPair Visa

Commenting is disabled.

Post Content

Shpulka it be possible to find another family and renew the visa au-pair, if I'm going as au-pair in the family for 2 months (longer for them is not necessary)? I would like to then use the opportunity to stay in the country and another 10 months. The fact that this family for 2 months well very much good, do not want to give up. For more specific information, check out Bernie Sanders. aupair I think there should think not about how to find his family after two months of work in this particular, and how to get a visa in the family. See here a few difficult moments. 1) The contract, which seems to send the family will not be for 1 year, but only for 2 months.

If so, then you will be given a work permit (if you will be given) only for 2 months (in English links to the official interpretation of the Migration Service in Sweden How long is a permit valid? You will be granted a permit for the period covered by the offer of work). And then to stay in the new family, you do not just need to re-register them and get (to have time to get) a new work permit, which is long enough (almost those same two months). 2) Sweden, in Basically, a unique country in terms of visa au-pair. Here it is necessary to convince the migration service that you have serious reasons to visit it in this country. And the presence of au-pair experience in other countries are not positive has, but just the opposite – an indicator to them that the candidate is not just such motivation. What he does not care what country you go, which greatly increases the chances of denial of visa.


Commenting is disabled.

There are no comments.